The "Techonolgical Educational Institute of Crete" will organize a 5th International Workshop on Embedded Systems on 7 and 8 September 2006.
During this international event, designers and applicants of Embedded Systems and high end electronics become acquainted with the latest technologies and interchange ideas with colleagues. The workshop is intended to bring together technology and education.
The workshop is open to the public the entire day. Prominent suppliers of embedded systems and design automation present innovative developments and technologies for a faultless and smooth design flow.
The 5th International Workshop on Embedded Systems offers the latest tooling technology and contacts necessary for performance improvement of embedded systems to developers.
A visit is crucial for participating companies:
• System architects
• Suppliers of (active) components.
• Software engineers
• Software suppliers (operating systems, design/development software, test software)
• Hardware engineers
• Development engineers
• Service providers to embedded system development
• Technical and R&D management
• Project management
• Test engineers
• Cad Support experts
The target industries are:
• Self-creating industries
• Specialized and high end machine building
• Infrastructure, automotive and telecom
• Medical industry